Terms and ConditionsAccess to, and use of the Games Press site, is provided to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Web site www.gamespress.com is an Internet service published by Games Press Ltd (registered in England and Wales, company number 4058848). In entering our site you are accepting our Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may modify these terms and conditions. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions of service whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of the site, or any service on this site, after the posting of modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by Games Press Ltd and shall be of no force or effect.
2. This Web site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the "Service"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United Kingdom and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under UK copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Service are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service.
You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material supplied by the Service where that material has been originally and explicitly created for the Service. You may use any material supplied by the Service for commercial purposes, provided that you do not create and do not intend to create any derivative work.
3. Your use of the Service is subject to a fair usage policy. Your use of the Service will be monintored and if you are considered by Games Press to be consuming excessive amounts of bandwidth your login may be suspended or cancelled. The use of automated systems to "rip" large quantities of data from Games Press without obtaining prior consent from us is prohibited.
4. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by, any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. The Service and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Games Press Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event will Games Press Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Games Press Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
The names, images and logos identifying Games Press Ltd or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Games Press Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Games Press Ltd or any other third party.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you have the rights to publish or use the material included on Games Press it is your responsibility to seek permission from the copyright owner. Games Press Ltd does not guarantee that any material on the site is available for publication and cannot be held accountable for any costs you incur as a result of publishing material from the site. You are required to list any appropriate copyrights, trademarks, registered trade marks and picture credits.
6. Occasionally within the site you may find other rules or terms relating to specific material which may conflict with or contradict these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict then the rules or terms relating to specific material will win out over the more general terms and conditions.
7. As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to portions of Games Press, you will select a subscriber username and a password. You will provide Games Press Ltd with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and truthful. You shall not (i) select a username already used by another person; (ii) use a username in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a username or password that Games Press Ltd, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and shall not disclose it to any other person. You shall immediately notify Games Press Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your Games Press account, including but not limited to use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your username and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, in Games Press Ltd's sole discretion, and Games Press Ltd may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies. You must notify Games Press Ltd if any of your registration information subsquently changes. You may terminate your account at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Upon termination, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your account will be terminated within two business days.
8. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least eighteen years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use the Service only as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Service is subject to any limitations from time to time stated on our Website. Whilst we do what we reasonably can to ensure availability at all times, we cannot and do not offer a continuous, uninterrupted or error free service and no warranty is given in this respect. Without limitation, we may at any time temporarily suspend/restrict access for back up, maintenance, repairs and improvements and/or give instructions to You regarding the use of the Service which we believe are necessary for security or to maintain or improve the quality of the Service to You and to other members. You will comply with such instructions and, while they are in force, such instructions will be deemed to form part of this Agreement.
10. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. If you don't agree to these Terms and Conditions in full then you must leave this web site immediately.